[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ave you ever wondered what perfection tastes like? Well I have it for you. This recipe is a dream for people who LOVE buffalo sauce. [TWEET THIS]
And it’s ridiculously easy to make.
Wipe the saliva from your mouth and lets jump in to this quick and easy recipe any busy entrepreneur can make.
Buffalo Chicken and Sweet Potato
- 2lb of organic grass-fed ground beef
- 1lb organic, cage free ground chicken
- 1 sweet potato
- 1/2 cup of Franks hot sauce
- 2.5t onion powder
- 2.5t garlic powder
- 1T fresh oregano
- 1T fresh parsley
- 1T fresh basil
- 2T cold pressed, organic olive oil
- 1T coconut oil
- add some salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 2. Put the ground beef in a bowl and mix in all your fresh herbs along with some salt and pepper. 3. Then add the meat in a quart glass baking dish and bake for 15 minutes. 4. While you wait add coconut oil to a large skillet on medium heat. 5. Once hot add diced sweet potatoes. 6. Cook until slightly soft. 7. Once soft add the ground chicken and break up with spoon. 8. Add the garlic powder and onion powder 9. When chicken is done add hot sauce and mix thoroughly. 10. Once the ground beef is done baking remove from oven. 11. Add the chicken and sweet potato mixture on top of the beef. So there will be 2 layers. 12. Add more hot sauce to the top. The more the merrier for me. 13. Bake about 5 minutes longer. 14. Voila, serve.
This meal is ridiculously easy and incredibly satisfying.
Don’t take my word for it. Mix up a batch, throw it in the oven and give it a try after a long day of work.
Did you try this recipe? If so comment below and share your thoughts.